REST . BREATHE . RESET
Join us for a 7 day luxury Yoga Retreat + experience in beautiful southern France that will bring you back to your balance through adventure + rest.
OCTOBER 13th - 19th 2019
"A mind stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."
You Deserve a New Experience!
Join hosts Jennifer Lovely & Mollie Blades
For seven unforgettable days, you will forget your busy life of schedules and deadlines and enter a world of calm and meaningful being. A world where nothing but the sound of your breath, the laughs of new and old friends and a renewed sense of self are the only things that matter. For 7 days, you treat your mind, body and soul to the love and freedom it deserves.
Meet Jennifer & Mollie
Jennifer Lovely: Yoga Teacher, Certified Pilates Teacher Personal + Professional Coach | Mom | Curious about Life + other humans | Excited by possibility | Enjoys teetering into the unknown with travel (that is how she found Chateau De Bardouly)
Mollie Blades: Designer + Artist + Gardener | Devoted to family, friends, health, happiness + harmony | Lifetime of travel, half a lifetime of yoga + Pilates | Known for her open, flexible, loving nature, wisdom + style.
Chateau de Bardouly
Chateau de Bardouly is a charming 17th-century country estate in Southwest France. Its meticulously maintained residence and park are the essence of stillness and seclusion. Bardouly is a warm, inviting family home. Bardouly’s decor combines an exquisite collection of antiques with original modern artwork. The grounds include a heated swimming pool, hard-surface tennis court and 100 acres of protected woodlands. Castles, medieval villages and historical sites dot the surrounding countryside. The region also offers many outdoor activities, world-famous vineyards, restaurants and music. Bardouly is the perfect place to escape and recharge.
Need more reasons to join us?
Our retreat is an amazing way to visit another country
You get to meet new people + connect with old friends
You will find rest, detox from electronics and rejuvenate your mind body & soul
Each day you will get to enjoy beautiful farm-to-fork breakfast, lunch, and dinners
A chance to connect with your self though yoga, nature walks, meditation, massage + YogaTuneUp Therapy ball sessions.
Best of all ... No Yoga Experience Necessary!
The IMPORTANT DETAILS
$2900 shared room-$3900 private | $500 deposit
- 7 nights rooming shared or private according to your option chosen
- 3 Meals a day on-site (Three meals per day except for arrival day which will be dinner and breakfast on departure day.) Exception: On an excursion day lunch will be self-catered.
- Yoga, Canoeing Dordogne River, Wine Tasting, Cooking Class, and Excursions Included.
- Massage at the Chateau (Self-Paid)
- Pick up and Drop off Bergerac Train Station is included. If you are flying into Bergerac Airport please advise. There will be one pick up at the airport if needed.
- The land price of your trip does not include:
- International or internal flights
- Excess baggage charges
- Visa and other passport fees
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages (The Chateau will have wine to purchase at a very reasonable price that we may have with meals)
**Optional activities you choose to do on your own including transportation to and from them that are not included on this trip and site-seeing and all personal expenses including meal cost are your own expense and not reimbursed by us.
The retreat includes Yoga 2x a day (unless we are on our day trips) it is 1x a day. Some journaling will also be included and sharing. A signed copy of this contract must be returned by everyone (see bottom), which acknowledges accepting the terms.